Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
1. Just Loves’ Role. The purpose of the fundraising portion of our site is to help individuals, entities or organizations raise money, but we do not pick or endorse any such individuals, entities or organizations or any of their campaigns or causes. The existence of the site is not a solicitation of donations and Just Love does not engage in any solicitation activities on behalf of any fundraisers.
2. Signing Up. When you sign up, you will be asked to select a type of storefront. Any type of storefront may be used to raise funds, although you may only sign up for a storefront on behalf of an entity or organization if you have the legal authority to bind that entity or organization. You will be required to provide some information when you sign up, including but not limited to an email address.
3. User Names. You may need a username and password to use certain features of the site and you may create certain URLs when you establish a storefront. By selecting a user name and any particular URL you agree that you will not select or use a name or URL: (a) of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (b) subject to the rights of any person without authorization; (c) in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (d) that Just Love, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate or offensive. You hereby expressly permit Just Love to identify you by your user name (which may be a pseudonym). You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your account, URL and/or user name, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your user name and account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of Just Love. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You will notify Just Love immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Just Love assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of your password or account by a third party. Just Love has the right to reclaim any user names or URLs for any reason.
4. Accurate Information. You agree to: (a) provide accurate information as prompted on the site; and (b) maintain and update such information to keep it accurate. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, or Just Love has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, Just Love may suspend or terminate your use of the site.
6. Relationship of Just Love. By using this site you understand and agree that Just Love shall not be responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your fundraising. In the event of a dispute between you and any third party, you hereby release Just Love, its employees, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, representatives, subcontractors, advisors and volunteers from all claims, damages and demands that may or may not be known, suspected or related to such disputes about our service.
7. You Represent & Warrant. By raising funds through our site, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are raising money for a cause or activity that is legal under all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations; (b) you will use all donated funds solely for the purpose you have stated on our site; and (c) you can meet all user eligibility requirements and have a valid social security number or an EIN.
8. Taxes. The fundraiser has immediate ownership over their funds raised. You will be responsible for any taxes due. Please consult a tax advisor for any tax questions.